Sunday, November 30, 2014

2015 Challenges: Sci-Fi Experience

Host: Stainless Steel Droppings
Name: 2015 Sci-Fi Experience (sign up) (share reviews)
Dates: December 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
# of books: It's not a challenge, so 1 or more books counts as a success

I'm currently watching Babylon 5, season 1. I'm planning out January's reads at the moment. And I do plan on reading/rereading some science fiction.
  • Tesla's Attic by Neal Shusterman
  • Boundless by Kenneth Oppel
  • 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  • The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
  • Folk of the Fringe by Orson Scott Card (one of Card's that I've never read before)
  • Worthing Saga by Orson Scott Card (probably my favorite Card novel)
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
What I Read:
1) The 5th Wave. Rick Yancey. 2013. Penguin. 457 pages. [Source: Review copy]
2)
What I View:
1) Babylon 5, disc one
2) Babylon 5, disc two
3) Babylon 5, disc three 
4) Babylon 5, disc four and five 
5) Babylon 5, disc six

© 2014 SukaYuka.com of SukaYuka's Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment